SKIN B5: PIMPLE SOLUTION

Saturday, October 10, 2015



When I started working months after I graduated from college of year 2013, I began to have acne breakouts. It’s probably caused by pollution from daily commute, sleepless nights and STRESS. I’ve tried different topical medications, but it’s frustrating that they just won’t stop multiplying.

Needless to say, I got very self-conscious. My self-confidence went down to level zero.  I know what you’ll say, I should have applied make-up to cover it up, but make-up will irritate the skin even more, it’ll worsen.


It was really difficult to make eye contact whenever I talked to my boss and colleagues. It’s a bit insulting also whenever they asked “what happened to your face?”, and that twinge of feeling that they’re looking, or counting? your pimples when they talk to you.

They say, “Love who you are”, but I’m not going to love my pimples. So I gave up my self-treatment and went to consult with my dermatologist. The doctor prescribed me the usual topical medications and antibiotics, and asked me to return after two weeks.

I did return two weeks after, and she introduced me to Skin B5. According to her, the tablets will not only help reduce pimples but also help maintain a healthy skin. She advised me to take it twice a day for thirty days.


I could really see quick results. The tablets made my skin looked good; oil and pimples on my face reduced. My face slowly returned to its usual glow.

The tablets I bought from my dermatologist are a bit expensive so I stopped taking them. And again! Pollution, sleepless nights and STRESS brought back my dearest friends (pimples).


So I did what I do best, I spent days googling a legit retailer or distributor in the Philippines where I can buy the tablets at a cheaper price. I found out that ZEN ZEST ASIA is the only distributor in the Philippines.


I followed Skin B5 on Instagram and inquire the name of the contact person in the Philippines. They were generous enough to share the information. If you want to know the specific distributor of Skin B5 in your country, do follow them in Instagram and inquire.


I got to get hold one of her sales people and directly bought the meds I needed! Alas, I have stashed 2 bottles, good for 1 year supply!


Skin B5 also have other products - Acne Control Tablets – Extra Strength, Acne Control Caplets – Mild Acne, Acne Control Cleanser, Acne Control Moisturizer, and Skin Purifying Mask

Photo from Skin B5

You may visit their website at http://www.skinb5.com/en/, or if you want to stay connected, follow them on Instgram at https://instagram.com/skinb5/.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, can i have the contact for the distributor? The email cannot be found :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, my apologies, I guess they've already changed their email add, but still the address is the contact here in the Philippines. If you want a more accurate contact person in your country, please follow their instagram account and send them a personal message, they are very responsive and helpful. Hope this helps!

      Delete